NOTICE TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, SUPERVISORS AND COMMANDERS
WRITTEN RESERVATIONS OF RIGHTS TO PRESENT IN A TRAFFIC STOP
by Jerry Day ; Source: http://freedomtaker.com/traffic_stops.html
The notice wording below is ALL YOU SHOULD NEED in a traffic stop to legally prevent unlawful search, seizure, civil forfeiture, detention and arrest unless you are involved the commission of a crime or unless the officer has a warrant for your arrest. In any case this provides good preparation and “sets the stage” for any legal actions or defenses you may undertake at a later time, and it provides excellent leverage against false, trivial and contrived allegations against you IF YOU REMAIN SILENT AND LET THE DOCUMENT SPEAK FOR YOU.
If you are simply accused of an infraction, and the officer has no warrant, by using the document below properly, you may be entitled to make claim of a LARGE SETTLEMENT against the officers and complicit parties if your property is taken or if you are detained without consent.
To avoid unlawful arrest you may choose to provide I.D. and sign a Notice to Appear, and then file civil and criminal charges and actions against the officers and their departments, supervisors and commanders later for failing to honor your reservations of rights (below). Again, consult an attorney on that.
In a traffic stop LET THE DOCUMENT BELOW SPEAK FOR YOU. Do not answer questions and do not offer any information about yourself or your activities. Do not engage conversation with the officers other than to remind them you have invoked your right to remain silent. Simply direct the officer’s attention to the document below.
DO NOT print out this entire web page! Select and copy the text below and paste it into your word processor. Check the formatting and then print it out. If it prints on more than one page, staple them together. Keep several copies in your car at all times. The notice you present to the police should include ONLY the following text: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
********** ACTUAL DOCUMENT TO PRESENT TO POLICE ************
NOTICE TO ALL LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS, SUPERVISORS AND COMMANDERS
1) I hereby invoke and refuse to waive all rights afforded me by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of any State or territory in which any incident of law enforcement against me may occur.
2) I hereby invoke and refuse to waive my 5th Amendment right to remain silent and not be a witness against myself by speech or by action.
3) I hereby invoke and refuse to waive my 6th Amendment right to have assistance of counsel. Do not ask me questions without my attorney present.
4) I hereby invoke and refuse to waive my 4th amendment right to be free of unwarranted (non court-ordered) search and seizure. Your personal suspicions are not legal grounds for search, seizure or arrest unless supported by a court order or tangible evidence of an imminent and known crime (misdemeanor or felony) of which I am a likely perpetrator (“Probable Cause”).
5) I hereby deny consent for my detention and I hereby request to be immediately released from custody, arrest and detention, free to continue my private travels and business as is my right.
6) Any failure or refusal by you or your associates to affirmatively, actively and expressly honor any of the above reservations of rights may be criminal violations and/or may cause unjust damage to me and my interests in which case, by your commission of unauthorized actions, you will and do agree to major personal debt and obligation to me for both remedy of, and penalty for, your violations and misconduct and you agree to pay all monetary claims on demand.
7) If you do not release me immediately upon reading this notice I will presume you to be under the impression that you have authority and jurisdiction for my arrest for a crime (infractions are not crimes and consent must be obtained from the accused for any detention for an alleged infraction). If it should be shown at any time that you do not have full authority, cause and jurisdiction for my arrest you will be subject to civil and criminal penalty and obligated to major remedy to me. You agree to those terms by committing any unlawful or unauthorized force, command, detention or arrest against me.
8) If you fail to release me upon presentation of this notice you will be required at a time in the future to show cause for any non-consensual detention (arrest). Your failure to show cause and jurisdiction upon demand will cause major debt and obligation of you to me for all damages, losses, harm, injuries and violations of rights, in addition to possible civil and criminal actions, allegations and reports against you personally.
9) Under arrest and threat of violence by you and your armed law enforcement associates I will, under protest, be compliant and not resist any command you may issue unless I find it necessary to act in defense of my health and safety or the health and safety of others present as is allowed by law. I am competent to determine when acts of self defense are, and are not, necessary and justified. Unless you unjustly and/or unlawfully assault or commit battery upon me I pose no threat or danger to you or your associates.
10) I have no intention to interfere with any law enforcement activity or objective and I have no intention to become “belligerent” or “agitated” or to cause any difficulty or hindrance to your authorized and legally compliant law enforcement activity. I will not be “provoked” unless you are provoking me with hostile threats and actions. I am not in protest or opposition against your office, your profession or any of your lawful actions. I am in protest only of your violations of my rights, if there are any, and of your misconduct, if there is any.
11) Since I have and do rightfully deny consent for detention (above), by law you must now either release me or place me under arrest with cause, jurisdiction and proper process. In law, there is no such thing as “forced detention”. Detention is voluntary, arrest is forced. I request that you, at this time, clearly state under the above invocations of rights, one of the following as you are required by law: Am I “free to go” or am I “under arrest”. If you seek my lawful detention you must now declare my arrest and show cause and jurisdiction.
12) If I am under arrest I refer you to the invocations of rights above. My cooperation and compliance may not, in any way, be interpreted as waiver of any rights at any time. My actions, while under threat of force and violence by law enforcement are under duress and, to avoid the violent potential of your armed presence I will comply with your directives and sustain limited personal disruption in the process to hold you accountable later. In any question of my compliance and cooperation, refer to the declarations and invocations above.
13) Notice to principal is notice to agent; and notice to agent is notice to principal.
++++++++++++ End of Notice ++++++++++++
John-Henry Hill, M.D., Ph.D. June 10, 2017